Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member (Customer Relations Focus)
Full Time in Millcreek, UT
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, Crop Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Millcreek, Utah.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- I am a proud graduate of Brigham Young University.
- We have 20+ years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, and Senior Vice President's Club
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
do you want to work with someone who will help you achieve your goals?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Curtis Hansen - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none